Some Teams are now training at Éire Óg’s all weather pitch, so here are some directions for any parents looking for help on how to get there:
[click on the image to zoom in]
- From Ballincollig head west (towards Macroom) on the By-pass.
- Keep going until the dual carriageway ends and the roads merge together.
- On your left there will be a road just before the Oven’s Bar, take this turn.
- Continue up the hill until you reach the Church.
- Take the road to the right of the Church, the Éire Óg grounds are just on the right.